High detailed Realistic (copy) 3D Model of Texaco Filling Station
Rendered in 3ds Max 2013 using Vray 2.30.01
Original file format: Max 2012
• Ready to render
• Good edge flow
• Ready for subdivision
• organized scene with hierarchy and helpers for easy manipulation of the objects
• All objects and materials have suggestive names
• Real world scale (system units - mm)
• Model centered at origin (0, 0, 0)
• Render scene with vray skylight and a ground plane (Max 2012 Version)
• Clean 3d model file
• 13 texture files:
- 2 x 1500x1500 JPG
- 1 x 512x512 JPG
- 2 x 800x800 JPG
- 1 x 1200x900 JPG
- 1 x 1024x1024 JPG
- 1 x 1628x878 TGA
- 3 x 2048x2048 TGA
- 2 x 1024x1024 TGA
* OBJ and FBX files sucessfully open and tested in Maya 2013.
* Apply a turbosmooth modifier with the parameter smoothing groups for the desired result.
* The interior of the shop building is not modeled.
* The tree from the renders is not included.
* Thank you for choosing my 3d model!