High-detailed, realistic polygonal model of Sony SRS-X11 Red Bluetooth Portable Speaker for close up renders and any product visualizations.
The Sony SRS-X11 is a very compact, beautifully designed bluetooth speaker that plays quite loud and sounds pretty decent for its size. The Sony SRS-X11 has an integrated speakerphone and can be paired wirelessly with another SRS-X11.
- Natively modeled in Maya 2014
- Standard materials version included
- Rendered in Mental Ray
- Major assemblies are grouped
- All mapped polygon meshes
- Normal maps, textures and UVmap resolution: from 128x128 to 4096x4096 in *.tga and *.jpg formats.
- All Materials and Lights used are included with model
- All materials should open on startup with no errors
- Scene is scaled to real world
Textures and Normal maps:
01.TextureBackground03.jpg - 1458x972 px.
02.NormalMapTopSide.jpg - 4096x4096 px.
03.TextureDownSide.tga - 4096x4096 px.
04.TextureMapSoundGrille03.tga - 4096x4096 px.
05.TextureRearSide.tga - 4096x4096 px.
In the folder 'UVmaps' you will find all the UVmaps.
Standard materials version included, but for good results you have to adjust shaders.
Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.max, .obj, or .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly.
Mental Ray is required for the render realistic scene in Maya 2014.
Version in 3DS MAX format is only available with standard materials.