3DSMax 2011 native file with no external plugins or scripts attached to geometry or texture/shaders. Renders are from the supplied file with lighting and animated 360 camera (except the wireframe material used in the wireframe renders). Rendered with Max Scanline renderer with radiosity. The file has been setup with a daylight light system with environment ambient to lighten shadows.
The file includes reasonably named objects and materials native to Max. The scale of the whole stadium can be adjusted or changed simple by scaling or transforming the object named ‘Stadium_Master_Transform’ (a helper object) allowing for simple placement and scale in your existing scene.
The model is separated into layers (see below for layer descriptions) allowing you to simply turn sections on or off quickly and easy removal of cameras, lights and environments that you may wish to delete when importing the model into your scene.
Layers setup for easy separation of model elements.
• Stadium Cam lights helpers – Scene lights, cameras, helpers that can be deleted if importing into a scene already setup.
• Stadium People - The outer crowd of people surrounding stadium for easy selection.
• Stadium Pitch - Pitch, nets and any pitch flags or on pitch accessories.
• Stadium Inner - The inner stadium structure less the pitch, stands advertising boards etc. these items are low poly game ready and UV mapped for this purpose.
• Stadium exterior - The surrounding structure visible from outside the stadium this includes roads background buildings if any.
Geometry & File Info:
• 217,334 Polys
• 117,274 verts
• No N-gons, mesh is in quads and tris.
• Real world - scale dimensions, pitch is relatively close to real world dimensions.
• Centered to world.
All materials and shaders applied to models are standard 3dmax materials.
• Various sized textures. Uv Textured on a face level.
• 256x256 x 6 textures for pitch (1024x1536)
• miscellaneous smaller textures
* Please contact support if you have any issues you have with this file. Thank you. Or you would like it in a different format*
* If you like the model, please come back and rate it, Thank you *