Valve - section 12 (high and low poly models)
Fast and Simple Piping Creation
Include very high detailed and precision section of pipe.
- All section are polygonal mesh
- All section can be smoothed or sub-divided.
- Ready to easy scale.
- Pivot points are set to at piping centerlines for easy snapping.
- Model resolutions are optimized for best efficiency.
- All colors and materials can be easily modified and combined.
- Max models grouped (4 groups) and put in layers (4 layers) for easy selection, hiding and editing.
- All models and materials have understandable names.
- No name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- Clean modeling.
- No special plugin needed to open 3dsmax scanline scene.
- All high poly models have clean chamfers.
- High poly models creating separately, without using MeshSmoth, for best optimizing.
- have a choice of 4 levels of optimization scene, depending on the objectives and available resources.
Organization of the scene:
Originally modelled in 3ds max 9.
All section have 4 variants: High Poly, High Poly with welded core, Med Poly, Low poly with welded core. This models separated on groups and layers for fast choosing. This high poly model have 1 iteration MeshSmooth.
HighPoly with nuts – 30621 polygons,
HighPoly welded core with nuts – 29613 polygons,
MedPoly with nuts - 4902 polygons,
LowPoly welded core with nuts – 1911 polygons.
All models have 4 main type materials (3 – Vray, 1 – Scanline 3dsmax standard) each have version with bump. Additionally there are 1 Vray wireframe material and 1 Fry(Arion) render material. Each materials have 3 submaterials.
Environment map and all studio scenes included.