3d model of the tomatoes.
1 tomato without water drops polys: 899, verts: 924
1 tomato with water drops polys: 9976, verts: 5859
scene without water drops polys: 2841, verts: 2918
scene with water drops polys: 30 072, verts: 17 723
Attached you will find 5 rar-archives:
1. tomato_max - 3d max model with water drops;
2. tomato_max_wd - 3d max model without water drops;
3. tomato_obj - obj with water drops;
4. tomato_obj_wd - obj without water drops;
5. tomato_textures - textures used in scene.
All details in the scene are separated (body, tail, water drops) and named respectively. Materials are already assigned to the objects. So you need just to setup camera and make render.
Model ready for NURMS Subdivision.
Tails and sliced part are unwrapped.