Ready-to-render, full scene of a minimalist industrial loft made in 3ds Max (2012 and up) and shaded for rendering in Corona.
NOTE: The scene requires the Corona renderer to render properly. It will not work with V-Ray or other renderers.
NOTE: This is a heavy scene that requires at least 12GB of RAM and a fast computer to render.
NOTE: Unconvinced? Download the preview archive, which includes 2K raw and post-produced renders and wire previews.
- Modeled to scale (cm)
- Fully modeled interior (kitchen, dining room, living room and working corner) and exterior (industrial warehouses).
- Fine details, including electric cables and sockets, light switches, fire extinguishers, etc.
- Subtle, realistic lighting.
- Highly realistic shaders for Corona
- All HD texture maps included
- 12 camera angles
- HDR illumination (map included)
Dozens of assets included worth hundreds of dollars:
- Eiermann chair; Dining Table; Full modern kitchen; Tolix Bar Stool; Happy Dormeuse Lounge Chair; Raft Stool; String Shelves and Desk; Gio Ponti Armchairs; Luis Sofa; Mid-Century Danish Sideboard; Modern Metal Sideboard; Coffee Table; Country Bread; Swiss Bread Load; Olive Bread Sticks; Four different bottles; Dinner plates, knives and forks; Trays; Cutting Board; Hyperrealistic Aubergines and Red Onions; Magazines; Books; Full Hyperrealistic Old Book Series; Vintage Wood Stool; Displacement Carpet; Decorative Bottles; Tom Dixon Pendant Lamps; Porcelain Jars; Earthenware Bowl; Realistic Pears; Modern Wine Glasses; Olive Oil Bottle; Joe Colombo Side Lamp; Gold Candleholders; Nagel Candleholders; etc.