Rigged microphone Neumann U87 Ai
All files ready for Checkmate certification
Available files for 3d aplications: Maya, 3dsmax
You can to see rig features videos (mov. format) for your 3d application in previews =====>>>> =======>>>>
If you need file for other 3D application or renderer, so you can to contact Turbosquid support for conversion.
|| 3DSMAX FEATURES || :
- Renderers used:
- V-Ray 2.30.01 (3dsmax 2012; gamma 1.0 and gamma 2.2. Two project files in one zip archive)
- Mental Ray (3dsmax 2012)
- Units used: mm.
- All mesh objects are editable poly with meshsmooth modifier stack intact
- Gamma 1.0
|| MAYA FEATURES || :
- Renderers used:
- V-Ray 2.30.01 (Maya 2012; gamma 1.0)
- Arnold 22.214.171.124 (Maya 2012; gamma 1.0 and gamma 2.2. Two project files in one zip archive). If you will use Maya 2017 and higher, the unknown nodes are not exist in file.
- Units used: cm.
- No compositing used, V-ray renderer used for preview images
- In the scene there is a light with HDRI. HDRI texture resolution 5000x2500.
- The materials use 7 textures with resolutionn 4000x4000
- Model is built to real world scale. High quality polygonal model, correctly scaled.
- Clean and accurate geometry, edge loop based topology.
- Can smoothly be subdivided to desired resolutions for close up shots.
- All objects individually named.
- Scene contain Helpers and splines (curves) for rig.
- OBJ contains mesh objects only
- FBX - contains mesh objects only, no shaders, no Lighting setup
- 3DsMax 2013 needs service update 2 to render correctly.
- Warning: Depending on which software package you are using, the exchange formats (.obj, .3ds and .fbx) may not match the preview images exactly. Due to the nature of these formats, there may be some textures that have to be loaded by hand and possibly triangulated geometry.
Hope you like it!
If you have any questions please contact me via a support ticket.
Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.