'Puma (Animated)'- is a high quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects.
Fully detailed, and textured. Detailed enough for close-up renders.
Final images rendered with mental ray. The 3ds Max zip file contains also mental ray and standard materials scenes.
High Detailed Photo-realistic Puma (cougar, mountain lion or catamount)- Fully rigged and animated 3d model, completely UVmapped and smoothable...
- Body, teeth, eyes and claws are modeled separately...
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Objects are contained in a layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the Mesh Smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in needed to open scene.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high resolution texture (color maps are .JPG, and PNG formats):
Body - Polys:3907; Vertices:3890,
Mouth - Polys:3890; Vertices:3974,
Eyes - Polys:288; Vertices:324,
Nails - Polys:360; Vertices:436,
Total - Polys:8445; Vertices:8624.
Hair and Fur:
The Fur is made with Hair and Fur Modifier...
For an even better render quality you can increase the hair primitives count up to your machine memory limit.
Hair Guides Splines are included in each 3ds max file format (max).
Splines Guides was exported to FBX file and provided separately...
Rigging and Animation:
To activate the animation you have to select any bone first, then to select 'Motion' -> 'Layer Manager', after you can select WalkAndRun appropriate motion layer...
Rigging was done via CAT object.
Animation done via CAT Motion, and Animation Layers...
Frame Rate is NTSC (FPS:30)
1) WalkAndRun (In CatMotion Editor (the paw icon) you will find main tow layers)
- Walk (01-48)
- Run (01-48)
2) +W Walk (Adjustment World - Adjustment for walk cycle)
3) +L Walk (Local Adjustment Layer - Adjustment for walk cycle)
4) +W Run (Adjustment World - Adjustment for run cycle, that should be enabled only if you are using Run cycle.)
5) +W Ear Motion (Adjustment World - Ear motion)
6) +W Mouth Closed (Adjustment World - Mouth Closed)
7) +W Eyes Closed (Adjustment World - Eyes Closed)
8) Abs Standard Pose (Absolute layer - Standard Pose if needed)
9) Abs Attack Pose (Absolute layer - Attack Pose if needed)
Note: Walk and run have their own separate adjustment layers that should be activated depending animals running or walking. Simply turn on or off them.
- 3ds Max 2014 (Contains also mental ray and standard materials scenes!)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format)
OBJ, 3DS, and FBX formats are exported directly from 3ds Max.
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
NO POST-WORK ON THESE RENDERS (MENTAL RAY)