• It is the high-quality full detailed middle-poly model of the one of first passenger car was created in the Russian Empire - Russo-Balt K12/20, 1911 year. It model can be used in various fields 3D-Graphics such as: game development, advertising, street design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made by ortho-photos of real car that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• The competently think over topology middle-poly model in combination with detailed textures allows for a minimum amount of polygons get the maximum quality, which can be enough even for close ups.
• For increase advanced realism these textures are used: Diffuse, Specular, Glossiness, Bump, Opacity.
• Total of the textures - 54. Resolutions of all textures are from 640 x 433 to 4096 x 4096 pixels in .jpg format. Total materials – 28. Polycount – 108468 faces. All parts correctly grouped and named.
• The model has simple rigging for open the doors and front wheels turn control by steering. If you want to open the door please rotate “Door_Locator” in Y axis. If you want turn front wheels please rotate “Rudder_group01” in Y axis. Animation other parts of model is due by rotation conformity groups and meshes. If you want open the bonnet engine please rotate “Bonnet_L/R_group02” in Z axis and second part rotate “Bonnet_L_part_poly01” mesh in Z axis.
• In .max, .fbx and .dae formats model has no rigging but has bake animation of all movable parts. If you want to animate model in other programs except Maya you need to create your own rigging. For help there is a Playblast animation of steering gear.
• The model was created in 1:10 scale in cm unit. If you want to get real-world scale just do a tenfold increase scale of model. Original length of this car is 4.45 meters.
• Model was created in the 'Maya 2009' 3D program.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 5 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline set keys of model and Render Camera position conformity Preview Images. If you don’t need these positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from translation and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2009 version).
Note: This model is unappropriated for use any smoothing modifiers!
Information about car.
Russian-Baltic coach factory
Riga, Russia 1911
Four cylinder in-line monolithic engine:
Displacement – 2211 cc; Power – 20 hp
Speed – 60 kmph
Laden mass – 1190 kg
Fuel consumption – 12 liters/100km
It is the only surviving example in Moscow Polytechnic Museum.