|| PRODUCT DESCRIPTION ||
This is a model of a Mary Hair
• Originally created with 3ds Max 8.0
|| USAGE ||
• This model is suitable for use in high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, etc
• This model is an accurate representation of hair using a scale of 1unit = 1 centimeter.
|| SPECS ||
• This model contains 11558 polygons with TurboSmooth OFF.
• This model contains 92464 polygons with TurboSmooth ON (set to 1 iterations.)
• This model contain  quads,  tris, and  ngons
• This model contains Standard materials only.
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
• Human head NOT included in the file.
• All preview images are rendered with mental ray Renderer.
• Compatible with the Default Scanline Renderer.
• Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. LIghts and cameras are not included in the file.
|| TEXTURES ||
• 4096x4096 JPG (3) – Main object and detail areas (diffuse, specular, alpha)
|| GENERAL ||
• Model is built to real-world scale
• Units used: Centimeters. Model is 43.8 centimeters tall.
• No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
• File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)
• Hair was made in polygon, and you do not need any plugin for rendering.
• You can use it for your 3D character.
• Use some of the modifiers, such as free form deformers or soft selection, adjust the shape of hair with the shape of the head of your character.
• PDF tutorial - how to put hair on your character - is included in the ZIP file.