A model of a New York Manhattan style building with store and adjoining garage. The building is detailed on all sides (front, sides, back and roof), and includes detailed street level accessories (car, lamp posts, trees, dumpster and garbage bags). Its designed to be polygon efficient.
The V-Ray settings are setup for fast rendering.
The trees are low polygon - for the V-Ray versions of the trees the bitmap filtering on opacity maps has been modified to improve rendering times. (40% improvement in test renders).
Ready to drop into any scene or be used as a stand-alone prop.
These are carefully detailed and cleanly structured objects.
Real world scale and exact proportions are used.
Multiple file formats including 3ds Max Scanline version.
Lighting setup as in the previews is included in the V-Ray scene. The V-Ray file uses Linear Workflow - see the included notes for details.
• Professional quality model designed for ease of use – No cleaning up necessary, just drop your model into the scene and start rendering !
• Carefully modeled polygonal structure using mostly quads !
• Realistic and correctly scaled !
• Excellent polygon & texture efficiency !
• Easy scene management – 3ds Max models grouped or attached for easy selection & objects are logically named !
Multiple file formats: .MAX / .3DS / .MAX V-Ray / .OBJ / .LWO / .FBX
Native file is 3ds Max (.max) Renders shown were created in 3ds Max with V-Ray render engine.
OBJ & LWO formats were converted from the .3DS file. The LightWave file is all tris (436373 polygons and 297687 vertices).