• It is the high-quality middle-poly model of vacuum cleaner Dyson DC37 used in various fields 3D-Graphics such as: game development, advertising, interior design, motion picture art, visualization, etc.. Modeling was made by ortho-photos of real vacuum cleaner Dyson DC37 that is why all details of design are recreated most authentically.
• The model uses 18 simple color materials and 6 materials with 4 textures used in various combination 2 of which used as mask for sign, logos etc.
• The model is Rigged and have Character set with 6 poses. This Rig Setup mainly expect to set any static pose for interior or object visualization, but simple animation you can create too. If you need to create difficult animation with dynamic on hose you can create your own Rig by any “NOT_RIGGED_POSES” scenes which include no deformed hose mesh, or set “Default_hose_Pose” in Character Poses.
• To control model by Rig Setup select only control curves. This curves include all necessary channels to control Character model. “Blend Parent” attribute need to detach some model parts for individual positioning like head, container, filter, pipe. Geometry, Control Curves and Clusters are in appropriate Display Layers. If you need hide particular part group of the model (head, pipe, etc.) use “Visibility” attribute on Control Curves.
• “NOT_RIGGED_POSES” scenes not have Rig Setup and include simple models in basic poses for use in other 3D program. All scenes format except .mb and .ma have no Rigging Setup.
• Model was created in the 'Maya 2009' 3D program.
• Also there is an adjusted render-scene created in the “Maya 2014” with renderer plug-in V-Ray 2.40. This scene correctly opens in earlier versions up to the “Maya 2012” with V-Ray 2.0 because it is saved in the .ma format. Render-scene includes 5 V-Ray Rect Light + reflectors. The V-Ray MTL material is assigned to model. On Timeline set keys of model and Render Camera position appropriately Preview Images. If you don’t need this positions don’t forget to delete animation keys from moving and rotation channels.
• To use the model in other 3D programs there are scenes saved in formats: .fbx, .obj, .DAE, .max(2010 version). These scenes format not have Rig Setup.
Note: It is the MIDDLE-POLY model, using of any smoothing modifiers for it is unacceptable!