Model of a juvenile emperor penguin.
- Complete with all shaders and textures ready for rendering in V-Ray.
- Surrounding ice scene and light setup in included.
- Rigged and complete with native 3dsmax Hair&Fur modifier.
- Modeled in realistic proportions, units are in cm.
- Model is rigged without any custom controls, only regular bonechains, skin modifier and one morph target for the eye blink mechanism. The rig is very simple, but does allow for basic posing of all body parts.
- Model is animated into a pose on frame 10, which is the start frame in the scene. Reset the timeline to start at frame 0 to revert to the default pose of the penguin or merge into an existing scene.
No other animation is included.
- Texturesize is between 2k and 4k square.
- As per Turbosquid certification requirements the stated polycount is for the penguin model only (at lowest level of subdivision), without environment, morphtargets and bone objects.
No postwork was done to any of the images.
3dsmax was set to a linear workflow with a Gamma of 2.2 in the preferences.