Introducing the next bridge set for Poser: the Starship Bridge XT 2.
Like all of our bridges, console stations are arranged along the outer ring, with the captain and helm/ navigation in the center. This bridge includes additional sit-down stations to the right and left of the helm as well as two stand-up stations on either side of the captain`s chair.
This bridge set uses a front glass window instead of a viewscreen. An exterior front wall surrounds the window, which makes it perfect for images looking into the bridge from the outside.
An elevator/ lift is located to the left-rear of the bridge. although the door can open, the lift doesn't move.
A circular hallway can be added behind the right-rear doors. The hallway is included in this product as a separate model.
* Includes two Poser figures (obj, cr2/ png):
- Bridge, at 119,110 polygons.
- Hallway, at 47,210 polygons.
These are separate figures so you add the hallway as needed or use it separately.
* Although the hallway can be added behind the bridge, there is no additional hallway behind the hallway`s doors.
* Like our other Starship Bridges, all walls (and the ceiling) can be hidden for easier camera placement.
* The doors can open and close (with an ERC dial on the BODY):
- Bridge: right-rear doors and lift door.
- Hallway: rear doors.
* All of the chairs (including the captain's chair) can rotate or be repositioned in the scene.
* The chairs around the outer ring of the bridge can be safely stowed under the consoles.
* One set of textures is included.
* This model uses Poser`s shader nodes for some materials.
* All of the monitors and consoles use their own texture maps for further customization.
* Hide/ show each wall and the ceiling for both the bridge and hallway.
* Camera files are included:
- 14 for the bridge.
- 5 for the hallway.
* The camera files also hide any walls which may be blocking the camera.
* All of the sales images were created using the included camera files.
This product is designed for use in Poser 5 and above. It has not been tested for use in DAZ Studio.