This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision.
This is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons.
These vents form a modular system, meaning that you can copy and rearrange each piece to make any configuration you want!
The main renders and wireframes were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2.
Low Poly Model (9 Objects)
• straight32 (straight piece, 32 inches long)
|| Geometry ||
These totals are for the sum of the nine modular pieces.
• 3133 Total Tris
• 1568 Total Polys
• 2023 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Model centered at the origin
• All textures, materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2
• Tested in Unreal Engine 4
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, gloss, normal and ambient occlusion (AO) maps
• Textures in .tga format
• Textures made for Physically Based Rendering (PBR)
• Model texture paths are stripped
One final note: Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.