Detailed 3D model of a Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2015
- All objects are intelligently named
- Doors can't be opened
- Unit system is set to metric.
- 10 V-Ray materials and 9 textures
- All textures and materials are included and assigned
- The file has 28 Objects, 2 groups.
- Previews rendered in 3ds Max 2015 with V-Ray 3.00.08 turbosmooth subdivision set to level 2.
- Turbosmooth modifier still active in modifier stacks. By default, it is set at 1 viewport iteration, and 2 iterations for rendering.
- File includes only the model without the environment.
- Render settings / HDRI not included.
- OBJ and FBX formats was exported from 3ds Max, formats have gray material.
- .max format:
Subdivision level 0: 82,500 faces and 91,003 vertices
Subdivision level 1: 373,924 faces and 222,966 vertices
Subdivision level 2: 1,373,092 faces and 736,684 vertices