Realistic 3D model of Colt Carbine M4A1.
*** GENERAL ***
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2012;
- Extremely High-detailed model with 6 Ultra Resolution textures;
- Detailed enough for extreme close-up renders;
- Rendering scene with all materials, HDRI (10000x5000) and render setups are included;
- Preview rendered with V-Ray with Gamma 2.2 and little posted in PS.
*** SPECS ***
- This model contains 20 objects and collected into 1 group;
- All parts and materials are named properly;
- No third-party plug-ins needed;
- Model has only quads and tris polygons (quads -- 90%);
- Unit system is set to milimeters;
- Model is built to real-world scale (length: 760 mm);
w/t turbosmooth: 56 543 polys / 60 420 verts;
w/ turbosmooth (iter 1): 388 308 polys / 209 277 verts.
*** TEXTURES & MATERIALS ***
Included 6 texture maps and 1 HDRI:
M4A1_Plastic_parts_dif.jpg -- 8192x8192
M4A1_Plastic_parts_spec.jpg -- 8192x8192
M4A1_Plastic_parts_bump.jpg -- 8192x8192
M4A1_Metal_parts_dif.jpg -- 8192x8192
M4A1_Metal_parts_spec.jpg -- 8192x8192
M4A1_Metal_parts_bump.jpg -- 8192x8192
M4A1_Plastic_parts -- these maps for objects: Pistol grip, Hand_Guard, Collapsible_Stock.
M4A1_Metal_parts -- for all other objects.
studio_hdri.hdr -- 10000x5000 for V-Ray (used for render preview).
!! SPECIAL NOTES !!
- OBJ is directly exported from 3Ds Max without materials.
© StiffMe1steR -- 2014