• Makarov Pistol is a high quality, low poly model intended for use in games or real-time renders.
• Modeled in 3ds Max 2013
• Normal map was baked from a high poly model
• Renders are taken from the viewport using a Direct X shader
Low Poly Model (5 Objects):
Weapon consists of separate objects linked in the following hierarchy:
• Product includes eight 9x18mm Makarov bullets in the magazine. They are grouped with the magazine, but can be separated if desired.
|| Geometry ||
• 3704 Polys
• 6894 Triangles
• 3642 Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Parts such as the magazine, trigger and hammer can be moved and animated
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Renderer is default scanline, no lights or extraneous objects included.
• Object pivot points at logical locations
• Object scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Approximate Dimensions: W:6.5'', L:1.3'', H:5.1''
• Tested in the UDK (see screenshots)
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2013
• 3ds Max 2010 files also available for compatibility
|| Textures ||
4 x 2048 resolution for Makarov
• Textures in .tga, and .png formats
• Model texture paths are stripped
• Product includes Photoshop CS6 source files for the textures with named layers and groups. Adjust any aspect of the textures to your needs.