*NOTE* Please check my model library for a 100% re-worked version of this car, with a much higher quality mesh, reduced polycount, textures, and full interior as well. Thank you!
Highly detailed representation of a Mercedes-Benz W123, with interior.
- Fully modeled in 3D Studio Max 2013
- Overall detail level can easily be changed, just change the Turbosmooth subdivision level. By default, it is set at 1.
- Preview images (except for wireframe renders) rendered with V-Ray 2.30.01, Turbosmooth subdivision set to level 2.
- .3ds format available in 3 different level of quality.
- Accurate true-to-life representation of scale, proportions, dimensions, and details
- Separate objects, like body, bumpers, wheels, doors etc.
Some objects are grouped together for easier overall scene management
- Metric unit system
- Materials and textures well structured and included
Low quality (subdivision level 0) - 187656 polys 155451 vertices
Medium quality (subdivision level 1) - 476696 polys 285160 vertices
High quality (subdivison level 2) - 1482508 polys 794848 vertices