Large industrial building built with light structure elements. It can be used as a warehouse, but also as an assembly building, factory, garage or other industrial activities.
- Two side doors (width: 4.3m, height: 5.1m) to help moving in or out oversized things, like machinery
- Large triangular roof windows and windows all around the building
- Ab office floors (about 10 above ground level), that provides 14 large offices for support personnel
- Elevator and starway to office floors
- Complete lighting solutions (more than 120 ceiling lamps)
- Support pipelines and equipment for fresh air supply, fire extinguisher, power cables, heating, etc.
- Side doors for personnel or small ware
- Two garage style sectional door for trucks
- Solar panels on the roof for green operation
- Climatization solution on roof
- One mobile reflector for local illumination
The model is realscale; overall dimensions are 88m (width) x 22.8m (height) x 117.6m (length) (without the roof the building is 16m high).
Note: The ISU90 Containers shown on some pictures are not part of this package but sold separately. This model was developed in Lightwave 3D 11.5 and coverted to other formats
with Lightwave`s own export or Deep Exploration 5.5. The LWO should work on any version of Lightwave from version 6. During rendering I used a simple light rendered light
probe IBL, included in the package. The LWO version uses lots of prodecurals and some layered image maps.