Animated embryo to fetus that develops from 2 weeks to 40 weeks.
-- Originally created with Softimage 2013 --
|| SPECS ||
- Animated embryo to fetus for 1200 Frames (45sec animation) at 25fps from 1week to 40weeks gestation.
-Render Ready in 3D Studio Max, Maya and Softimage-Just open and Render.
-Perfect for medical presentations or film.
- Hours of research and study to bring you accurate development.
- Model comes supplied with Blend shapes so you can easily modify the stages if necessary.
- Low poly count means more spare computer resources.
- All textures are hand painted.
- Includes all materials, Lights and Camera.
- Preview images rendered in mental ray.
|| GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS ||
- Clean mesh edge loops, 99% Quads!
- Model is centered at origin.
- Objects, materials, textures use meaningful names.
- No Third-party renderer or plug-ins needed.
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- Preview animation is only 120 Frames(4.8secs) at 25fps
- Model supplied at its lowest subdivision level.
- Designed to be subdivided
- Wire frame images are at subdivision Level 0 and 2.
- OBJ Format will not include animation.
- Model has no genitals.
|| TEXTURES ||