These explosive mines are high quality, low poly assets originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons. This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision.
The main renders and wireframes were done in real-time with Marmoset Toolbag 2.
Low Poly Model (3 Objects)
The product is composed of 3 different kinds of mine:
|| Geometry ||
All three combined give:
• 9190 Total Tris
• 4952 Total Polys
• 5037 Total Verts
Each mine individually is about 2000 polys.
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space.
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Each mine measures about 10x10x3 inches
• All materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2 (see renders)
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, normal, gloss, emissive, and ambient occlusion (AO) maps for each mine.
• Textures designed for physically based rendering (PBR)
• Textures in .tga format
• Model texture paths are stripped
* For legal reasons, references to real-world companies and logos on the model and textures have been excluded or fictionalized
** Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. You will need to invent the normal map's green channel for some game engines such as Unreal Engine 4.