Textured and animated model of the CH-53E Super Stallion from Sikorsky. It is a relatively low polygon model but highly accurate properly scaled to the real world dimensions so it is perfect for games or for realtime 3D engine presentations and showcases. The panels, instruments and gauges are modeled in details but only partially animated. Simplified extra low-polygon models are included on a layer for building up mesh collides in game engines for fuselage, interior and doors. Collider mesh pivots matches with the position and orientation of the visual parts they represent.
- Accurate model in 1:1 scale
- Highly detailed instrumentation and gauges (partially animated)
- Animated doors, windows
- Extra-low poly silhouette meshes are included for building up mesh colliders in game engines
- 18 TGA textures none of which exceed 1024x1024, with related normal maps
- Uses only standard materials
- Every mesh has only 100% scales
- No any extra plugins or any 3rd party addons are necessary
Some of the features such as collider meshes and animations, correct pivots are not supported in OBJ format due to its limitations.