Four car wheels - Dunlop CR 65 tires with 15 inch Borrani rims. Two with the tread modeled, two with normal maps applied (used as LOD). Each version (mesh and normal map applied) has a 6.00 L 15 and a 7.00 L 15 version tire.
The Dunlop CR 65 tires were a racing standard in the '60s, and racing cars from that era still use them. These are specifically used by Ferrari 250 GTO owners and most Ferraris.
6.00 mesh modeled wheel - 32710 polygons - 41147 vertices
6.00 normal map applied wheel - 3122 polygons - 3575 vertices
7.00 mesh modeled wheel - 39166 polygons - 46483 vertices
7.00 normal map applied wheel - 2546 polygons - 2927 vertices
- Polygonal model (quads and tris) originally created in 3ds Max. More than 99% quads. Tread is modeled only in quads.
- Default, V-Ray and mental ray materials included. Models are scaled to real world scale in metric units, and is placed very near / above the ground.
- No isolated vertices, no overlapping vertices or faces. No errors on opening. No special plugin needed.
- There are 4 multi-materials used in the scene, each with 6 submaterials.
- 12 textures (PNG format) with resolutions from 1024x1024 to 4096x4096 used for normals, diffuse, bump.
- Textures, objects and materials are intelligently named and are very good for very high-definition renders if needed.
After purchase, a file called cr65textures.zip is available with 'new tire' and 'used/dirty tire' textures to use as you like. Just replace the files already available.
Renders were done in 3ds Max 2013 with V-Ray 2.4 with 'new tire' textures.
Press zoom on the previews to see high-res images.
The rendering scenes are not included.