Here are some excellent brilliant-cut diamonds. Achieve predictable result with this model: The materials have correct physical values for real life diamonds. This model simulates valuable blue diamonds, but the colors are easy to change if needed. Included in the model is a studio setup with proper softbox lighting. The result is nice refractions and caustics straight out-of-the-box. Preview images have no post processing or Photoshop adjustments, they are straight out of Cinema 4D.
• Camera and lighting included, just open and click render to achieve same results as previews.
• Easy to use scene - Everything is well organized.
• Smoothable mesh, will provide clean subdivisions.
• Objects are layered/grouped and centered at 0,0,0.
• Geometry and textures have object specific names.
• V-Ray plugin is required to render as the previews.
• Advanced Render version is also included, if you want to avoid plugins (see previews).
• Texture: 512x512 PNG diffuse map.