This is a high quality, low poly asset originally modeled in 3DS Max 2015. The normal map was baked from a high poly model, making this product look very detailed without using many polygons. This product is intended for game/real time/background use. This model is not intended for subdivision.
The main renders and wireframes were done in Marmoset Toolbag 2.
Low Poly Model (2 Objects)
|| Geometry ||
• 3770 Total Tris
• 2263 Total Polys
• 1980 Total Verts
• Polygons are all quads or tris, no n-gons
• Model unwrapped manually to make most efficient use of the UV space
• Model scaled to approximate real world size (inches)
• Dimensions: W:2.4'' x L:5.4'' x H:3''
• Model centered at the origin
• All textures, materials and objects named appropriately
• Tested in Marmoset Toolbag 2
• Tested in Unreal Engine 4
• No special plug-ins needed to use this product
• .obj and .fbx versions exported from 3ds Max 2015
|| Textures ||
• 2048x2048 diffuse, specular, gloss, normal and ambient occlusion (AO) maps
• extra emissive map for lighting up the scope's chevron
• Textures in .tga format
• Textures made for Physically Based Rendering (PBR)
• Model texture paths are stripped
* For game engines, the ACOG will probably need to be split into transparent (the lenses) and non-transparent materials so they will render correctly. Contact me if you need any help.
** For legal reasons, references to real-world companies and logos have been excluded from the textures.
*** Unfortunately there's no universal standard for normal map orientation between game engines. If the normals don't look correct try inverting the green and/or red channels of the normal map in an image editor.