This is a model of a 1961 Ferrari 156. Affectionately dubbed Sharknose, the 156 was the car Wolfgang von Trips was driving in Monza when became airborne and crashed into a side barrier, fatally throwing him from the car and killing fifteen spectators. It is also the car that Phil Hill took on to win the world championship, giving Ferrari their first constructors championship in the 60's.
- This model is suitable for use in broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.
- The model is accurate with the real world size and scale.
- This model contains 139 separate objects.
- This model contains 248, 695 polygons with Meshsmooth OFF.
- This model is V-Ray as a renderer.
- All preview images are rendered with V-Ray 2.1 as Renderer.
- Lights and cameras are included in the file.
- There are 15 textures in scene.
- Textures are sized from from 350x350 to 4096x4096.
- PNG Textures included.
- Model is built to real-world scale.
- Scene objects are organized by groups.
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2012.
- Other formats exported: OBJ, 3DS, MAX (2012), FBX.
If you have any questions, you can contact me through support.